Expert Tips To Help You Ensure the Perfect Wedding Dress Fit!
You did it. You found the one (I mean the dress, silly!). Your beauty has arrived at the bridal salon or your home, and its ready to be fitted to your bod. A few things to keep in mind:
- Schedule your first fitting 3-6 weeks before the big day.
- It’s likely been months since you ordered your dress so, when you first put it on, it may feel brighter and tighter than the original sample. This happens every time! Not to worry! Your bridal salon and/or a trusted seamstress will get you going in the right direction.
- The rumors you heard are true – fittings are fun but they can also be overwhelming, especially if you shy away from being the center of attention. Just bring a great attitude and a few people you trust!
- Always head to your fittings with a clean face, polished hair and you’re your own heels and undergarments to start.
- Put the camera AWAY, at least just for the first fitting. Fight the urge to take photos. Save it for the real deal, the final fitting.