The proposal was unforgettable. You just took your first engagement ring selfie. You’ve shared all the details with everyone you know. You’re glowing. And, now, you’ve likely taken to Instagram and Pinterest, like its your job, for wedding inspiration!
Weeks after getting engaged, it all still feels like a whirlwind! There are so many things to think about! So, before you get overwhelmed, hit the pause button, take a breath and consider calling a Wedding Planner and investing in professional help. Here’s my expert rundown of must-ask questions to help you find a Wedding Pro that’s just the right fit.
Expert Tips To Help You Ensure the Perfect Wedding Dress Fit!
You did it. You found the one (I mean the dress, silly!). Your beauty has arrived at the bridal salon or your home, and it’s ready to be fitted to your bod. A few things to keep in mind:
- Schedule your first fitting 3-6 weeks before the big day.
- It’s likely been months since you ordered your dress so, when you first put it on, it may feel brighter and tighter than the original sample. This happens every time! Not to worry! Your bridal salon and/or a trusted seamstress will get you going in the right direction.
- The rumors you heard are true – fittings are fun but they can also be overwhelming, especially if you shy away from being the center of attention. Just bring a great attitude and a few people you trust!
- Always head to your fittings with a clean face, polished hair and you’re your own heels and undergarments to start.
- Put the camera AWAY, at least just for the first fitting. Fight the urge to take photos. Save it for the real deal, the final fitting.
These Expert Tips will Help You Find the Perfect Dress and Crush Your Wedding Day Style!
I have helped the most extraordinary women (and men) create (and yes crush) their Wedding Day Style. It’s one of the most special and fun parts of my job as a Wedding and Event Planner. For nearly two decades, I have collaborated with clients on their wedding attire, accessories, jewelry, and hair and make-up styling, combining the services of a stylist with the attention and conveniences offered by a personal assistant. Over the years, I’ve compiled a bit of a Bridal Style Bible. It’s a reflection of professional experience, industry knowledge and client feedback. It’s a bit extensive but hopefully you will find it helpful!